Thursday, March 1, 2012

Journal Entry 51: Limerick

For today's journal you are to write three limericks. For instructions on how to write a limerick, go to this website: http://www.gigglepoetry.com/poetryclass/limerickcontesthelp.html
Here's and example:
The limerick packs laughs anatomical
In space that is quite economical,
But the good ones I've seen
So seldom are clean,
And the clean ones so seldom are comical.



There once was a young girl named Janet,
who lives on a blue-green planet.
She lives in a house,
Where there are no mouse,
And she also likes granats.

There once was a guy who can't write,
and he also has a bad eyesight.
He tried staring at sun,
and using a gun,
so now he is not alright.

I really don't know what to write,
so I guess I shall go fly a kite.
This doesn't make sense,
and it's not in past tense,
and now I shall say my "Good night"!


...yeah, I finally finished this. Too bad my limericks are horrible. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment