Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal Entry 60: Hip-Hop Language

Pick an ordinary, everyday activity and write about it in “hip-hop language”. Remember to use “gangsta” words—it should sound street-wise and tough, as well as a bit arrogant.


Hizzle, Howzzle yall homies poppin' n crackin' today, nigga? Got no idea how to act gangta, ya know? Y'all know I ain't no good at being a gangsta cuz ma pants ain't saggin n I'm in no gang. So, don't go talkin trash bout ma attempt and don't diss me, y know I really did ma best. I was chillin' with my homie, and I learned that gangstas curse in every sentence n don't give much beep to grammar. Fo' ya information, this journal's gonna be real random. Sometimes, if ma test scores were wack, my mom would ice me, and ground me so I can't chill with ma G (I think that's supposed to mean "friend"), which is real sad cuz I don't like gettin stuck in ma crib (that's supposed to mean home, for some reason). N y'all know who's da ghetto singer dat everyone hates, right? Yeah, that's right, it's that foo' n I ain't gonna say his name, cuz I don't wanna offend nobody. I also want my own phat lowrider (good car) fo' me to go cruisin' with ma homies, it's real word (cool). I ain't got no love fo' homework, but I've got a lot of love for sweets. They are just real sick (yummy), ya know? So now I gotta go get some of 'em and I also learned that I'll never be qualified for a gangsta, but gangstas get chased by honky pigs (apparently, they also call cops that...). 

1 comment:

  1. ;) hey Janet~
    you've done a great job ah!!
    Ahahaha~ I've got a lot of love for sweets too ;)
    hehehe I know your feeling oh~ so yummy + tasty !!!
    GOOOOOOD JOB JANETTTTT LINNNNN

    ReplyDelete