Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Journal Entry 80: My Treasure

Almost everyone has something that he or she treasures. For some it is gold, jewels, or money, but for most people their special treasure only has value to them. Think about what you value most and describe your treasure. Is it an object? An experience? A relationship? What makes it valuable to you?

I am not quite sure what is most valuable to me. There are many things that are quite important to me, like money, clothes, my family, and things like that. But I guess there is one thing that matters a lot, a lot to me. It's one treasure that is so precious I cannot live on without it. At all. And that treasure (I bet you guessed it), is my life. My life is the most important thing to me, because, without it, I really can't live. Life is very important to me even thougth sometimes it can be hard and horrible, but it's worth it. It is also very precious to me, because that is like the best thing my parents can give me. I't better than a teddy bear, a cell phone, a laptop or a zillion clothes and shoes, or a huge, huge, mansion. My mom went through twelve months of torture just to give me the gift of life! Life is the most important and treasurable thing to me, but there might be things that are even more important to me in the future, something that I'd use my life to defend, but not yet. Right now, life is the most important things to me, and I'll do anything to live on, and enjoy life. After all, I do have a lot of years left! I hope.

1 comment:

  1. It's really important to enjoy your life : D
    plus I think we both can agree that this had been the best year of both of our lives.
    Therefore we should really try to live on and make the most of it.
    I think you just have to go through nine or ten months of torture to have a baby, but it's still really painful anyways.

    ReplyDelete